Anti-Bullying Week 2018 will be from Monday 12th - Friday 16th November this year. We are currently planning our theme for this year which will form the basis of all our materials. We need your help to do this!
Please fill in the survey below by Friday 16th February 2018 to feed into the theme for Anti-Bullying Week this year. If you are a school please do share the children and young people survey with your pupils.
- School staff and other children's workforce professionals: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/N5XTNBZ
- Children and young people: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/N69K5PQ
Once we have collected your feedback, we will take it to a panel of young people who will help us to formulate the theme. The theme will be launched in May this year.
At the bottom of this page you will find template social media and bulletin posts to help promote the survey. Please do share it as widely as possible. Thanks for all your help!
Last year's theme was All Different, All Equal. Some of the key achievements from Anti-Bullying Week 2017 included:
- We delivered a broad range of materials for schools including cross-curricular activities, lesson plans, assembly plans, merchandise, posters, top tips, films and many other resources from across our membership. Our school packs (primary, secondary and Odd Socks Day) were viewed over 185,000 times.
- We introduced Odd Socks Day for the first time which was a very big success and celebrated anti-bullying activity in a positive way.
- Our social media campaign reach included:
- sum of potential reach across three hastags #AntiBullyingWeek #OddSocks #AllDifferentAllEqual was over 90 million. With unique user potential reach over over 65 million.
- 6,036,708 - Impressions on ABA content (+370% on last year's figures)
- 54,128 - Engagements on ABA content (+332% on last year's figures)
- Our media campaign reach included:
- ITV, This Morning, Channel 5 News, BBC, BBC Click, Times Educational Supplement, Daily Mail, The Sun, Huffington Post, BBC Newsround, MTV and MumsNet
- We had over over 700 press and online media articles which equated to:
- Anti-Bullying Alliance almost £1.3m advertising and over 46 million reach
- Anti-Bullying Week over £2.1m advertising and over 62 million reach