Please help us promote the launch of Anti-Bullying Week 2017 and our competitions online by using the template tweets, facebook posts and bulletin posts below. Thanks for all your support!
There are images in the attachments section at the bottom of this page which will help you promote the posts/newsletters and you can find official Anti-Bullying Week logos here. If you need anything else from us, please do contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The theme for Anti-Bullying Week has been announced by the Anti-Bullying Alliance and has the tag-line ‘All Different, All Equal’. They aim to help children and young people celebrate what makes them, and others, unique and help them understand why it’s important that every child feels included in school able to be themselves without fear of bullying. With the launch comes the opening of nominations for their annual Power for Good teachers award and a film competition for schools. Find out more here: www.anti-bullyingalliance.org.uk/antibullyingweek
Template tweets/facebook posts
Launch of theme:
- The theme for #AntiBullyingWeek has been launched by @abaonline as #AllDifferentAllEqual find out more:http://bit.ly/2raDJFF
- Theme for #AntiBullyingWeek 2017 launched. Celebrate what makes us #AllDifferentAllEqual http://www.anti-bullyingalliance.org.uk/anti-bullyingweek … #bullying #ABW17
- Are we celebrating difference in schools? A blog from @abaonline #AntiBullyingWeek #bullying #AllDifferentAllEqual http://bit.ly/2qO1VNj
Power for Good Award for School Staff (Deadline 29th September):
- Pupils can nominate their teacher/school staff for @abaonline #AntiBullyingWeek #PowerforGood Award, please share! http://bit.ly/2rJ2kyj
- Does a member of your school staff deserve a @abaonline #AntiBullyingWeek #PowerforGood Award, nominate them today! http://bit.ly/2rJ2kyj
Film Competition (Deadline 31st July):
- Could your school make the official @abaonline #AntiBullyingWeek 2017 film? Deadline 30th July http://bit.ly/2rN04Fs #AllDifferentAllEqual