The Make a noise programme is an all-in-one safeguarding solution and resource hub which has been funded by the Department for Education for a number of schools across the UK.
At the core of the programme will be the tootoot online reporting platform which gives easy and simple ways to report all issues and, in order to help address the issues raised, the reporting platform will be supplemented by a comprehensive hub, dedicated to the user – developed by Internet Matters and content from other key charities and organisations.
The aim is to create an effective safeguarding tool and resource hub that incorporates students, parents and teachers nationwide.
Make a Noise schools receive:-
- Tootoot: the award-winning anti-bullying and cyberbullying app
- Loads of wonderful anti-bullying resources and advice, tailored for pupils, parents and staff, compiled by Internet Matters, the Anti-Bullying Alliance and more
- The parent voice platform
- A comprehensive incident reporting tool
- Real-time safeguarding reports for SLT and governors
- Ongoing virtual support and training
- Monthly newsletters with supplementary support and advice from the ABA and Make a Noise