Professionals working with school children can access this event.
As part of ABA's All Together Programme for schools, we are delighted to be able to offer the Children's Workforce access to training webinars.
Pupils will be returning to schools in September having had many different experiences during the coronavirus pandemic. Many will have been shielded from the worries we have and will have perhaps had a nice break and be raring to get going again. But many children will have had a really difficult time at home and struggled to stay connected to friends and learning. Some will be worried about returning and perhaps worried about bullying that they may have been experiencing.
This interactive session will improve your ability to support the young people you work with by covering:
- Bullying and its impact on children and young people
- Identifying those at risk of bullying involvement and those with poor wellbeing
- Preventing bullying online and face-to-face
- Bullying and the law
- Models of response and resolution
- Creating an Action Plan for change
The webinars are based on our highly succesful All Together workshops, where attendees reported significant and sustained improvement in their ability to tackle bullying.
Who should attend?
We welcome attendance from any children’s workforce professionals. By that we mean anyone working with schools and children such as:
- Social workers
- Healthcare professionals
- Youth Offending teams
- Early Years providers
- Post-16 providers
- Youth workers
- School Governors
- Information, Advice and Support Workers
- School staff (we have a separate webinars for School Leads, but other school staff may attend this session)
How to take part
We have a range of dates and times available for this webinar. Please choose one of the options below:
- Tuesday 3rd November 4 - 6pm
- Thursday 12th November 10am - 12pm
- Tuesday 24th November 9 - 11am
- Friday 27th November 10am - 12pm
- Thursday 3rd December 10am - 12pm
- Friday 4th December 9am - 11am